Shaun Sova

Shaun Sova

Detroit musician and guitarist in Overdrive Orchestra

Morgan RCA 35 Kemper Profiles

IMG_1600 (1).jpg
IMG_1600 (1).jpg

Morgan RCA 35 Kemper Profiles

9.99

15 Profiles of the Morgan RCA35, a workhorse amp that can sound incredibly “3D” — do not sleep on this pack!

Add To Cart

15 Profiles of the Morgan RCA 35 at varying levels of gain and EQ. The first two sets of profiles are through a 2x12 cabinet with creamback speakers and the third set is through a 2x12 with alnico blues. You will love all the sounds you can get out of this versatile amp — its a serious players amp! I use these profiles live 90% of the time with the other 10% going to my Orange profiles.